Tuesday, January 15, 2013

First flea for deefined

Hi friends, for all those who do not know yet, I have just started an online shop.
Please help to spread around to your friends, like and share our facebook page and follow our twitter account for up-to-date news of our newest collections, sales and flea details.

At the moment, deefined is only selling men's stuff. Women's coming in February, before Chinese New Year. Self-design manufactured products are still in the midst of discussion but it is definitely coming our way too. Did I also mention, awesome mawsome gift boxes and cards will also be available soon? Keep us bookmarked so that next time when you are searching for a present for your friend, boyfriend, classmate, etc., you know where to go!

So, I was at *Scape Level 4, Sky Terrace for deefined's first flea. I only managed to sell a shirt to an Australian guy and I forgot to take a picture with him and his girlfriend! :( I know right, I said I will take pictures with whoever who buys from Deefined or just to support me. I was too excited in making my first sales for Deefined that it totally slipped my mind.

Michelle, my closest cousin, was also at the flea with me to sell some unworn-brand new clothes. (Photos of her will be uploaded in the next post because the photos we took yesterday, that includes her, is not with me yet.)

These are the various stuff which I brought over to sell. They are stocks from our first collection.
 
This is my ex-Republic Polytechnic classmate, Siti and her boyfriend, Hairul. Lovely couple who came to visit me, really appreciate it! That is me in the middle! Hehe.
This is 2 of my secondary school friends, Rinna and Thiam Joo, who were really nice to visit me at 4ish pm and waited till 7ish pm for my flea to end and have dinner together with Michelle and I. Aww..
Friends who came but did not manage to find me because I was not able to pick up my phone.. THANK YOU FOR COMING TO SUPPORT ME! TRUCK LOADS OF LOVE!

Friends who did not come but apologized to me for being unable to make it, it is ok! I'll be having another flea on 26th of January 2013, Saturday, at the same place (*Scape Level 4, Sky Terrace) from 2pm-8pm again. So you can mark your calendar and find me there on 26th!

Noticed that there is a banner which says "Like and share our fb page - Deefined, show us that you have done so and get $2 off each item! What are you waiting for? Just do it!" You know what you treat you will be in for, on the 26th already!

SEE YOU THERE FOLKS! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment