Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fetish for nail polish

I was wondering what design to put on my nails for this year's Chinese New Year. Then I thought, hey, why don't I post some of my ex-nail polished photos to give y'all some inspiration! So here it goes.. these are taken in a span of 2 years and only when I remember taking a picture of it when it's done. As you can see, I am someone who likes nail polish alot!
 
Anyway, just an advice, do gelish if you have sufficient cash flow. It's durable, especially when you are helping your parents with the decorations!! Also, if you're a nail polish lover like me, make reservations early!
 
Pictures a little jumbled up though. It is not according to newest to oldest or vice versa. Bear with the low quality photos as they were taken with phone camera. Hehe.
 
Cheers!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment